I move furnitures around. In my free time, I procrastinate...
I promise I will write an actual introduction of myself when I get some time... Hopefully this year!
actual introduction placeholder
Things that (I try to believe) are my research interests:
- Learning to generate rooms, floors and
- Finding new approaches in modeling 3D datas and graph-structured datas.
- Understanding the human design process, and finding the right sequence of machine learning models to recreate this process.
(and why I am a horrible designer myself)
Things that (I fail to convince myself) are not my research interests:
- Finding the correct inductive bias for modeling tonal music, particularly through transformational theory of music.
- Modeling the audio perceptory process, for speech, music and other sounds.
- Non-photorealistic rendering
in the style of anime.
- Physical simulation for sound
and voice acting.
- Understanding and modeling subjective opinions on different media of art.
- Designing neural networks for any tasks that require abstract reasoning, human creativity
and memeing. The hard problem of consciousness, and how that can shed light into current machine learning 42
I spent my undergraduate time in the middle of no where and wasted too much time messing around with random stuff (and put too little time into actual computer science). I totally did not regret that though, and I still enjoyed all the exposures in music theory, studio arts, cognitive science (though I forgot to declare that as a minor/concentration) and many other things.